Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUHAIMEN Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 08:53 AM
    What is the symptoms of inner ear problem.
    Hi to all, I would like to hear if somebody can give answer regarding my condition. The doctor said to me that I have inner ear problem how could I know that I have really an inner ear problem? Is there anybody here has inner ear problem before? I would like to know about your past history and please share it to me. I would like to know about the symptoms of it. Thanks in advance
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Hi, MUHAIMEN!

Until someone comes along to personally address your question, you might want to click on the following search.

Symptoms of Inner Ear Problems - Google Search

Thanks!
    poogggg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 06:33 AM
    ****ing hell mate, this is a serious problem, we in south africa call it "jew ear problem" TOO MANY JEWS IS THE PROBLEM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

Symptoms of back problem in Mini Daschund [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Our 3 yr old mini has been in the hosp for two days now. She went in with severe abdominal pain and they say it is her back. Why then, is the pain in her stomach? She was displaying no other signs of discomfort. She also had a temperature of 104. All of the tests came back fine. Any answers?...

Ear problem [ 1 Answers ]

Calvin, my 5 year old cat, had a scratch in his ear last week. Last night, the inner pink part was swollen to about 1/2" thick. He doesn't act like its bothering him, and in all other ways seems fine. Taking him to a vet would be traumatic for him. Is this something I can treat at home?

View more questions Search