Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murdo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Is platies fish hot or cold
    How meny platies fish can I have is a 13 leter tank

Check out some similar questions!

Forced Hot Water baseboard COLD COLD [ 7 Answers ]

I have forced hot water baseboard heat. My two upstairs baseboards are cold when heat is fine in the rest of the lower house. I beld the unit and still it's cold. I pulled at least 2 quarts of water out but no air at all. Any sugesstions on what to do next. Thanks

Cold water fish tank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am new to keeping fish and I turned my filter off alst night while my mum slep on the sofa cause it is really noisy! Turned it back on this morning and the water is really cloudy! What has happened? How can I fix the problem of the cloudy fish tank? Please help me am worried about my fish......

Fish in Outdoor Ponds in Cold Winter Areas [ 10 Answers ]

I have heard about this being possible, but didn't know if it was true. If you were to have and were maintaining a small, man-made pond in a place such as the upper Midwest in the United States, is it possible for fish to survive over the winter while remaining in the pond? I mean, if it's...

New mains shower, reasonably new Combi-boiler, but hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold shower! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently had a new bathroom put in, with a mains shower (used to be electric). But now my shower keeps running hot-cold-hot-cold every minute or so. My bath tap and sink tap in the bathroom are running fine, it's just the shower. I was told this shouldn't happen as I have a combi-boiler but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search