Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student208 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 05:34 PM
    Trial Software installation
    As a student, I am required to install Windows Server 2003 trial software. I downloaded the program but cannot install it. The program has an iso extension. Can anyone tell me how to get it to install? There is no exe file.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2006, 07:24 PM
    That's funny, Microsoft trial software is never delivered as an ISO file.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 28, 2006, 07:53 PM
    I'll modify Need's answer slightly. Microsoft doesn't deliver trial software as an ISO file. Which means the file you got was not from Microsoft and is, most likely, an illegal copy.

Your school should provide you with legal copies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sentencing after trial [ 3 Answers ]

After your trial and they sentence you to jail, at what point do you go. Immediately? Or do you have time to get affairs in order once you know the length of stay?

Trial balance [ 1 Answers ]

is it possible for depreciation expense- building and accumulated depreciation building (the same one) to have a different $value and be correct? For example my accum dep. Had a credit balance of 100 and then after calculating the dep. Exp of 150 I made an entry : dep exp. 150 debited, and accum...

Trial balance [ 3 Answers ]

I have this question about a trial balance, every time I try to balance it I come with debits 42,110 and credits 42,390. I really do not enjoy trial balances and my teacher has not explained one in class yet, but it is in my homework. The subtractions and additions are my attempts to balance them...

One more trial balance question [ 1 Answers ]

never mind I solved it, while asking the question, sorry The Julien Hotel opened for business on May 1, 2007. Here is its trial balance before adjustment on May 31. JULIEN HOTEL Trial Balance May 31, 2007 DEBITS Cash $ 2,500 Prepaid Insurance 1,800 Supplies 2,600

Right To A Speedy Trial [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Not True That I Have Grounds For Dismissal Of A Traffic Citation If The Time Between Arraignment And Trial Date Has Exceeded 60 Days? My Grounds Come From Texas Code Of Criminal Procedure-chapter 32, Article 32a.02 Time Limitations

View more questions Search