Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisara Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 09:05 PM
    Spirits in the house
    Was talking to daughter feeling upset about my partner , had my back to the door my daughter was facing it, suddenly it moved slide open 8cm maybe more/ also we heard noise giggles laughing a very clear as well from the kitchen about 2 weeks ago. Lived here 6 months athens greece. By the way may be you should know that I do hand readings, greek coffee, tealeaves seeing thing since I was 3 year old.

Mar 3, 2010, 09:08 PM
    ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by lisara View Post
    was talking to daughter feeling upset about my partner , had my back to the door my daughter was facing it, suddenly it moved slide open 8cm maybe more/ also we heard noise giggles laughing a very clear as well from the kitchen about 2 weeks ago. lived here 6 months athens greece. by the way may be you should know that i do hand readings, greek coffee, tealeaves seeing thing since i was 3 year old.

Mar 3, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Is it true that all demons show themselves as lost loved ons ?
    I've been feeling that we are surround by lost souls is it true?

Mar 3, 2010, 09:21 PM
    :rolleyes:
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 12:30 AM

Could you add some more information please?
    Is this a relationship question?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 06:25 AM

How is this a relationship question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits in my house. [ 17 Answers ]

We've been having an on going problem with spirits in our home since we built here.We've seen one and hear footsteps going across the planter shelves in our ten foot ceilings.It sounds like someone jumps up there and walks across with boots on.I've had things thrown across the room and doors...

Are there spirits in my house? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amanda and I am only 12 and a half and I need to know if there are spirits in my house because my uncle passed away a couple weeks ago and I need to know if it's him trying to contact me and tell me it's OK. Also my father, dog, father's friend and grandpa have passed away and...

Spirits in my house [ 3 Answers ]

OK here it goes I know maybe you guys won't get me seriusly because it all happened when I was only 14 years old but here it goes One day I was bored late at night I was siting in mi room and thikning how cool wuld it be if you culd communicate with spirits and then for fun si got up and sayed...

Do I have spirits in my new house? [ 11 Answers ]

We just moved to the new build house, there was nothing built on property. We did pictures in every room and we got orbs. We hear strange noises. We have baby in one room and she always cries and looks scared. Its hard to fall sleep upstairs. What should I do?

Spirits in house [ 2 Answers ]

I went to a priest and he prayed for me. My girlfriends and I played with Jougee boards. Can't spell sorry. Last night I shut all lights off inmy house. At eleven 14 I woke up and my lights were on. They came on. I was so scared I went to my friends. I had a really bad dream. Three ghosts one...

View more questions Search