Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calideb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 01:50 PM
    How can I get a grant without having any money to apply for it
    How can I pay the fee to apply for a grant when I'm unemployed
    brennerdeb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 04:07 AM

I am a disabled woman who would like to buy a house.Need a handicapped accessible home.What do I do?My late husband was also a VietNam veteran
    brennerdeb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 04:09 AM

I am a disabled woman who would like to buy a house.Need a handicapped accessible home.What do I do?My late husband was also a VietNam veteran
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Aug 15, 2010, 03:14 PM

How about checking into habit for humane? Check with the social services. They may be able to direct you to places that could help you. Also check with the veterans adm.since your late husband was a veteran they may can give you some ideas of where to go to apply for help in purchasing a home.But you must be aware that buying a home requires good credit and a nice down payment. There is also the insurance and the up keep of a house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grant Money? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to raise funds for my band. We are signing to a label, but we need to purchase certain items to make everything happen. Is there a way to get grant money for this sort of thing? We need equipment to practice with, and a practice space. Along with money for start up costs such as...

How can I apply for a grant as an ex-felon? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for an ex felon to receive a grant for school and if so, how can you apply?

How to find and apply for exfelon grant [ 2 Answers ]

How do I apply for and find exfelon grant

Where to apply for grant [ 3 Answers ]

Can you apply for a grant to buy a house? Were do you apply for a grant at? Do you have to pay back the grant? How do you go about getting a grant? The reason I ask is that I have a daugther that just had a baby and I have a son that is mildy retared that stays with her, they both are just...

View more questions Search