Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neetkutter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 10:48 AM
    I've bleached my hair with 12% peroxide over majenta red, now its ginger,pink&blonde
    I've bleached my hair with 12% peroxide over majenta red, now its ginger,pink&blonde and its just awful I need an urgent answer
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 11:06 AM

If it's bleached you've removed the color - there is no way to restore it.

Your only choice is to dye it a color which will cover the current colors.

I wouldn't try it at home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red hair dye on bleached blonde hair [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this but am desperate for any advice. Right, here goes! I have long hair which was dark brown base (almost like my natural colour) with bleached blonde panels going through it. It looked fab and it was even in good condition. Then lo and behold on the 8th September just gone I...

Brown hair with a tint of ginger , Might go a dark ash blonde , will it go ginger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'v got lightish brown hair that's got a bit of ginger in it. I'm thinking of going a dark ash blonde? Will it go the colour I want , or ginger? X

How to dye my hair red from bleached blonde? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone that can help me with some tips to dye my hair back to red. At this stage it is bleached with peroxcide . I don't want to end up with orange hair. Please help!! :confused:

Natural Blonde hair with red/pink streak removal [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter put red/pink streak in her natural blonde hair while at a neighbor's house. I can not seem to get this out. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search