Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachel1017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 10:59 AM
    Filter for furnace
    I recently bought a 1989 Fleetwood moblie home. It has in Intertherm furnace in it. The model number is MGH-055-ABWN-06. I am having trouble locating the filter on my furnace. Please help if you can. :confused:
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 02:56 PM
    It is in the front cover-door. Buy a cut to fit/hog hair filter for it and cover all the louver's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is it? Carrier furnace filter [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm not that handy but I'm learning. I have a five year old house I just bought and I don't know where is the furnace filter. My furnace is laying on its right side so any info will be great. Is it inside or on the bottom? The model is 58STA-58STX Carrier furnace. :confused:

Filter question [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a few days ago and now can't find my post and don't know how to find it. Anyway, my problem is my furnace kicks on and heats up but then the fan doesn't want to kick off and it blows cold air. My hubby thought about the new filter he placed and wondered if that had anything to do with it....

Water Filter [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, After replacing my less than four year old water heater due to build up of crud I was wondering if there is a filter I can put on after the HWH to catch any crud that may slip through. My wife was complaining about pieces of rock in the water when she was taking a hot bath so I...

Water dripping onto furnace filter [ 4 Answers ]

This will probably be hard to diagnose without seeing the problem but I though I would run it by you guys since the HVAC tech wasn't sure what to do. I have a lennox heat pump with the furnace in our garage. It is an upflow unit so the filter is at the bottom of the unit with the coils and drip pan...

View more questions Search