Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustinlahn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 04:51 PM
    Krystal Pure RO system... water runs even with tank off...
    Hello all. I installed my RO and when the tank is on, the water never runs out. I've checked the pressure and when it hits 47, the system stops running which is good. But when hit the switch to let water out of the faucet, it just keeps running... it never runs out. Then when I turn the tank off, there is still a continuous flow. It also tastes salty from my softner.

Wth?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a 2 tank water heater system schematic [ 1 Answers ]

I'm want to understand how a 2 tank water heater system works. I think a schematic will tell me what I want to know. Is a schematic available?

Balance a Well Water Pressure Tank System [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Well Water System with a Small Black Balance Tank. Maybe about 2 1/2 feet tall. The System is working fine, but I think something is wrong with my Balancing Tank. When I turn on the tap or flush the toilet, the water pressure is slow and the pump comes on right away and has to run almost...

Well water system tank air pressure [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper well system air pressure for the bladder tank?

Hot water continuously runs into expansion tank [ 6 Answers ]

I have an indirect water heating system and the hot water from the tank is running into the central heating expansion tank, it does not fill up and go down the overflow so I caan only assume that the central heating water is leaking into the hot water tank and going out of the overflow into the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.