Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kate2K Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 08:50 AM
    Free access to a groups federal tax number
    I belong to a tax exempt crafters guild and a major chain craft store will give our members a discount on all purchases if they provide the guilds' federal tax ID number. Are there potential problems with giving the number to 150+ people to use?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 09:05 AM

You are not giving it to all members, though Kate, you are giving it to the craft store so they can bookmark your particuler guild and access that tax number when members place an order so they can take the discount. It is business to business and done quite frequently.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Federal ID Number [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my Fed ID Number.. how do I find out what it is? Also State sales tax number.

Federal id number [ 3 Answers ]

How Can I Find Company's Federal ID Number?

How do I get my employeers federal id number [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my employeers federal id number

Federal ID Number [ 4 Answers ]

How can I get my federal ID number if my past employer will not give it to me, neither will the IRS and I have not received my W2?

Federal Wage information is missing in my W2. How can I pay my Federal tax? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Last year, I was working as F1 in OPT. As F1, I can exempt from society security tax and medicare tax. But the accounting company also exempted my Federal tax and told me that was the way to do it. I thought I could report my Federal tax later, so I let it go. But right now, I get my...

View more questions Search