Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    senior gal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 10:23 AM
    Why do I hear night sounds.. like crickets and locuses(sp) and after a shower.. I have
    I am losing my hearing and why do I hear night sounds etc.. also have pressure in ears and can't hear very good after taking a shower.. I hear somekind of motor running most of the time.. what is the cause and how do I stop them?
    skidoo9 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 01:54 PM

Sounds like tinitus. I have it also. A constant ringing or hissing like tree locusts. Not much you can do for it. There is a new pill for it called quietus but I don't know if it works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This lyrics sounds abit like R&B hope it sounds good: what of this too [ 1 Answers ]

I, is not easy, but you still got to push on Ready, all right Chorus when they say this they say that Do what you do3x when they say this they say that Do what you do

Crickets in basement [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get ris of crickets in the basement?

Crickets and Ants [ 10 Answers ]

I live in a fairly good size apt and when we first moved in we had camel crickets or cave crickets. (whatever you want to call them) Well I bought some cheap bug spray in a sprayer from walmart and it finally did the trick. Now we have ants on my kitchen sink all the time. Clean, dirty, it doesn't...

2 year old son coughing and sounds like gaggin at night? [ 9 Answers ]

Yeserday and today my 27 month old son wakes up with coughing and sounding like he's vomitting. I turn the lights on to see if he actually vomits and he doesn't, it just sounds like he does... he keeps coughing for a minute or 2, then calms down and goes back to sleep. Hes been soing during nap...

View more questions Search