Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Feb 27, 2010, 09:42 PM
    Orgasm
    I cannot orgasm from oral sex.

Vaginal is fine and masturbation is fine too but there is just no point in oral except it feels great. Several women have tried, all get way too tired to keep going and I never get close.

What am I supposed to do stop having all sexual contact down there until it works?

Blueballs are not fun and that's what would happen. So anyone have any suggestions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 10:25 PM

Well how often do you masterbate ?

Have you went a week or two and then tried.

And if you perhaps just don't really get turned on by it, then just don't we do not all have to enjoy and like the same things

Feb 27, 2010, 10:39 PM

I do get turned on by it, it feels wonderful, but my orgasm never comes to bare. I do masterbate once or twice a week so maybe that's it. Perhaps I should stop completely for the time being and let it build up
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:19 PM

Have the woman add her hand. Show her what you like. The combination of mouth and hand(s) is best for some men.
    tidus Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2010, 06:49 AM

Its completely normal I've only ever done once or twice and the girl was fantastic! I didn't used to be able to orgasm from penetrative sex when I was younger but now I have a girl I have a real emotional connection to I do. ( with oral I think speed is the key a lot of girls take it extremely slow)

Mar 3, 2010, 06:55 AM

Yes tidus it seems to be. I told her to go faster but she isn't possible for her, she has neck problems so speed is something I'll have to deal with. She gets too tired when just doing a handjob, so I just don't know what to tell her. Both hand and mouth might just be a good idea, I guess I don't really remember her ever doing it that way. Well thanks everyone
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 08:30 AM

I do want to point out that a lot of this is somewhat mental.

Just enjoy it for what it IS, and don't try to push for orgasm. Too often mental blocks get in the way when we look at a goal (orgasm) sexually, instead of the fact that what's going on just feels good.

Mar 22, 2010, 03:32 AM

A different question about Orgasm. I know that we know how to touch ourselves right and all that. I also know that the process of sexual intercourse is way better than masturbation. However when I orgasm with intercourse the sensation is nothing compaired to masturbation orgasm. Maybe its just been a while since I have done it to myself but really its reciently been one of those leg quivering, powerful, can stop myself from growning, explosive moments.
    I'm wondering why it feels so much better now than it did. (it has been a few times and I am going about a week between at a time. Also there is intercourse ejaculation in there once a week too)
    Then just a few days ago my fiancé and I made love again and I couldn't finish. I am masterbating less often than ever but yet it took like an hour before I finally gave up and she was getting sore. One day later I tried to masterbate to relieve the tension (and honestly for pleasure) and I couldn't finish. It has always been purely mental for me (orgasm that is.) Its like I can't focus on it long enough. Like I didn't find loving my fiancé hot the last time, like I couldn't imagine a hot enough situation to get myself there both times. I just don't know what to think about this.
    Since my first few times a year and a half ago I haven't had this problem with sex and I have never had this problem with masturbation.
    I guess what I'm asking is what is up with me? Is it all in my head or is it possibly a physical problem. I felt my fiancé just fine on our last go, and I imagined her saying dirty things and all that like usual, but nothing...
    I was pretty stressed out there about a thing or two but that has passed now and still nothing...
    It may be my medication and I will bring this up to my doctor today but any suggestions on things I may be able to do to push myself over the thresh hold again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want an orgasm! [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't had sex before and I have never had an orgasm (I don't think). Im petty sure I would have know if I had one? Well I am wondering if there is a way to get an orgasm through masturbating? I don't want to have sex yet. But I want to have an orgasm. Any advice?

Do I orgasm? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this question is asked a lot, but I still don't really understand. Me and my boyfriend have sex quite regularly, and it feels good. The only thing is that he says I "come" a lot. Does he mean orgasm Because I don't feel anything when he says it And also, isn't an orgasm supposed to...

My orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I've always had this problem I've never had an orgasm before and I don't get wet enough what's wrong with me because its starting to scare me

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

View more questions Search