Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keith20mm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 02:45 PM
    Part number for Carrier 58MVP burner?
    For the Carrier 58MVP, what is the burner part number? There are 5 of these in the 58MVP100-20 model.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 07:02 PM

Why do you need the part number for this item. I don't have it here but I can find it out for you tomorrow.

But if I knew what you need it for maybe I could help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace model 58MVP [ 9 Answers ]

My carrier furnace model 58MVP broke down this morning. Fault code is "4-2" - inducer rpm out of normal range. Any suggestions on how to obtain a new module and how involved the repair is? Have scheduled a service appointment, but no one can get her for at least next day at best. Thank you

Carrier burner won't start [ 5 Answers ]

My carrier furnace burner won't come on (no heat), the pilot will stay lid. Is this mean I need replace the thermocouple? My control board is new. Thanks.

Changing a suface ignitor in Carrier 58MVP (or MVB) furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 14 Year Old Carrier 58MVP Infinity Furnace. I know the hot surface ignitor is defective. It is behind the inducer motor. Is this something a novice like me can change. I already bought the part ($27.00) and want to do it myself because the contractor wanted $220 for the fix which seemed...

Iducer motor fail on Carrier 58MVP furnace [ 7 Answers ]

The variable speed inducer motor does not start at all. I have replaced the motor and control board. Is there a reset or programming that has to be done? Is there something else that could be causing this? I ran the equipment test mode and inducer failed to reach speed is the only error I get.

Carrier 58MVP Blower won't come on. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, The blower on my Central AC will not come on. The display shows a code 41. It worked fine forever, but now fails to run the fan in heat, AC or even with just the fan on selection. Any ideas? Thanks!

View more questions Search