Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kooter68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Find movie title from plot
    Im not sure what year this movie was made, or who the characters are, but here is part of the plot. A young man is looking for his father who is a judge. The judge has had a sexual encounter with a young lady, and she is demanding that he resign or she will press charges. The boy finds his father, but does not reveal his identity. The judge asks him to kill this girl, and although he decides not to, a friend of his does. Dou you know the title?

Duane
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 25, 2010, 09:36 PM

The Guilty (2000)
    Tarre01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 06:50 AM
    There was no judge or killing. The prospective employer was in his 30's? Slim and well dressed. The main character makes me think of the geek guy in animal house.
    Tarre01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 06:53 AM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    No killing, but I would say the movie is about 10 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie by plot. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw it in summer of 1981 at the drive-in. I thought it starred Chuck Norris, but can't find it in his filmography. It's about a martial artist that goes to a remote island where a girl is being held hostage and brainwashed along with lots of others.

Movie title only on brief plot [ 3 Answers ]

All I know about it is that its based on a US army cadet barracks and the cadets rebel for sum reason and take over the camp I've been trying to find it for days but can't any and all help is welcome?

Looking for movie title have plot [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie title: I think it might have been Doris Day or Sandra Dee in it. Actress is a maid cleaning a man's apartment. He returns and she pretends that it is her apartment. She does not know that he is the owner of the apartment. It is a comedy. Oh please help...

View more questions Search