Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moomin87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 01:47 PM
    My boyfriends nan is my great nans sister, is this wrong?
    My great nan and my boyfriends nan are sisters. They both had children, who were therefore cousins (my grandad and my boyfriends dad), my grandad then had my mom, whilst my boyfriends dad had my boyfriend, and then my mom went on to have me, we only just found out, is it wrong?
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 24, 2010, 01:53 PM

I kind of think so yes, but you two can't really be blamed if you never knew. It will really weird myself up I know that, and I would look at her/him in a totally different way
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Feb 24, 2010, 03:16 PM

You're 3rd grade cousins.

Its not exactly wrong mind you.

You probably wouldn't have found out and the blood relation you have is already quite slim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What might be wrong with my sister? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a sister I love very much, but when I came to spend two weeks with her just before Christmas, I noticed some alarming symptoms. She told me she had been sick with the swine flu and other complications, and felt weak, so she spent most of the time in bed. Her house is one big mess. Dirty...

My nans ashes haven't been collected by her immediate family from the chapel of rest. [ 1 Answers ]

My nan died in August 2009 and to date, her ashes still sit in the chapel of rest. I want to collect them and have her ashes buried with her son(my father) which is what I know she would have wanted. The funeral was paid via a insurance policy under the instruction of her daughter in law. ...

Is it wrong/silly/crazy to end a great long term relationship to be alone? [ 48 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and I have never been single. I started in relationships when I was 17. I adore my live-in boyfriend of 5 years but I often feel like I am missing out on the time to myself that everyone else but me seems to have had. I can never seem to make decisions about anything and I...

My sister steals all my boyfriends [ 5 Answers ]

All of the people that I ever date are really sweet at first, but when my sister decides to come hangout too they end up breaking up with me because they saw her. My sister is pretty but still. What should I do! Should I stop bringing my sister?

View more questions Search