Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goatman708 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Is schedule 40 pipe the black gas pipe they sell at menards
    The plans for a go cart says to use schedule 40 pipe is that thick enough walled 3/4 pipe

Check out some similar questions!

Capacity of 6" schedule 40 pipe at 3 psi. Natural gas pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Capacity of 6" schedule 40 pipe at 3 psi. And, where can I find a pressure table for capacities of various size pipes at various inlet pressures

Attaching properly gas flex pipe to gas pipe and gas stove [ 5 Answers ]

How do I properly attach the flex pipe to the gas stove on one end and the supply pipe on the other end? Do I need a gas poxy? If so what is the proper method of application--on both sides of the attachments (flex pipe and gas supply pipe/stove) or on just one, how much is enough? How tight do I...

Gas (black) pipe in water line [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I used a 9 inch section of black pipe (gas pipe) in my water line, because it was the right length and saved a trip to the store for galvanised. My wife tells me that this will cause the water to smell and taste bad, is she right? It'll be a major pain to replace that section, but she says I...

Natural gas pipe in bsmt is touching gas pipe [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a house and in the basement the single wall furnace flue is touching the dark iron natural gas pipe, just before it enters the brick chimney , the water heater also has single wall flue that runs through wood structure. The previous owner put coffee cans around the flue, he cut off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.