Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diane04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Dying hair from bleached blonde to brown
    I went recently for a fullhead bleach other than just roots, but underneath my hair went orange, I went back and she sorted it out for me and bleached allover but I'm now white with a few orange bits, how do I go back light brown? Without any disasters?
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Feb 26, 2010, 02:16 PM
    I think you should definitely go to the salon to have this done. When going from blonde to brown you need to have your hair done properly or it will go green!

If you can though, leave it blonde for a week or so because when you bleach your hair it gets very damaged and dyeing it again so fast will just damage it more.
    HillyV Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 10:38 AM
    Use level 5 or 6 with neutral base it will eliminate the orangy color.don't do ash it will turn your hair green.Goodluck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye over bleached blonde hair back to dark brown and it not fade [ 11 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted blonde highlights. My wife used Loreal Color Rays bleach blonde kit. And put in a lot of streaks. My natural color hair is dark brown. Of course you can imagine how it turned out. The streaks turned out yellowy orange and looked horrible. I waited a week...

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

Dying blonde and brown highlighted hair red [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I plan to do this tomorrow so speedy advice would be appreciated! I have about 3inches of roota (natural dark brown) the rest ofmy mid-length hair is a light brown with mulitonal blonde highlights, different shades all through my hair. Im a little bored and strapped for money so I want to...

Dying my hair from natural blonde ro brown [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 and have have hade light blonde hair my whole life. I have dark eyebrows though. I don't like having dark eyebrows and light hair so I want to dye my hair the same colour of my eyebrows. Can anybody tell me what they think I should do ?:confused:

Dying bleached blonde hair dark - but what to do with the roots? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've naturally got light brown hair and have had it professionally dyed blonde for a year. I now want to change the colour to a chesnut brown at home. My problem is that I have quite a lot of root regrowth so when I use a home kit do I colour the roots first and then the rest, or the...

View more questions Search