Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GretaX Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Why Can't my boyfriend stay hard or .
    My boyfriend and I were having sex and every time we tried he would say "I can't come " the last time we tried he couldn't even stay hard, normally we have sex about 5 times a night since I only see him on weekends, but this time he only came once the first time we had sex. He had been with a lot of women before me and I have only ever been with him, he tells me he isn't bored and thinks I am the sexiest woman alive, the only thing that kept him hard was when I gave him oral. What is wrong?
    therapy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 05:57 AM
    Well, you were a virgin and maybe you weren't as experinced as the other women he has been with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend can't stay hard [ 4 Answers ]

My 30 year old boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years and lately he can't stay hard no matter what we do. We have tried everything, I mean everything and nothing seems to work. What could be the problem? Which doctor would we have to see about this?

What do I do? My boyfriend can't stay hard? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok.. my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year. We have a 4 month old baby. He is 37 years old and I am 27 years old. When we first got together we had sex all the time. He neer had a problem getting or staying hard. Lately he has been having a problem staying hard while having...

My boyfriend can't stay hard during sex [ 64 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together since April 2008. We tried having sex together for our first time in the beginning of August. Neither of us were virgins, but it had been a long time since either of us had sex. He came within 10 seconds the first time we tried. After that we tried 3 or 4 more...

How come my boyfriend couldn't stay hard? [ 5 Answers ]

So the other day my boyfriend and I had amazing sex and later we decided to try again. But for some reason he could not stay hard. We tried oral sex and a hand job, but it just didn't work. We've been together for 3 years and this has never happened. Can someone help us out, tell us what happened?...

Does it stay hard afterwards? [ 13 Answers ]

How common is it for a man to stay at least partially hard after he orgasms, and to be willing to continue having sex? Is partial, residual hardness of the penis a factor in wanting to continue?

View more questions Search