Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pheonix1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 10:15 AM
    Help identifying artist painting
    Hello , need some help tracing an artist signature on the right bottom corner of a oil painting. It is signed "nieto". The painting itself is painted very thickly with oil brush strokes showing, the painting looks to be spainsh houses next to the sea where there is a few boats in the distance. Any help given would be much appreciated.
    Phoenix 1.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 10:30 AM

Is it by John Nieto - there is a lot of info on the Internet if you check out his name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying artist - oil painting [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, attached is a photo of an oil painting my wife inherited along with signature block. Although the name looks like Bonnet Plume, it may in fact be the setting, the Bonnet Plume River valley in the Yukon. Any help would be appreciated.

Help identifying painting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a painting that no one seems to be able to identify. Can anyone help?

Identifying artist and/or name of painting [ 2 Answers ]

This painting was bought during a gallery closeout and the artist was never known, can someone give any clues as to who the artist might be? Thank you.

Identifying Painting Name/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My mother-in-law absolutely loves this painting I've attached, but we have been unable to identify the artist or the name of the painting. Does anyone have any thoughts? See attached?

View more questions Search