Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tadpoles4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 08:09 PM
    I see a dark shadow he follows me he's tall and he wears a hat
    I have this tall shadow figure who follows me I only see him for a seconed or two before he's gone he wears a hat I don't know I get scared but I feel like he's here for some reason my husband thought I was crazy when I first told him until one day he saw him also he believed me then he likes snooping on me from door ways and hallways and from behind me I've seen him from child on up to adult hood... can someone answer my question for me please...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2010, 08:25 PM

I have heard others and have had friends that experienced this exact thing in their lives and it has started as children.

Not sure who the shadow man is, but apparently has been seen by many more people, and more common then people think.
    CLynn2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:43 AM
    I call him "The Dark"... For me he made it clear what he waits for... Not sure u can deal w/it
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 10:47 PM
    It may be that it's simply a spiritual entity that's attached itself to you. This happens to many people, as JH76 has said.

If it worries you I'd suggest you contact a reputable spiritual healer and ask them to help it disconnect from you.
    tmc1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 11:48 PM
    What part of the country are you in? This same thing happens to me since a child, teen and now adult. I wouldn't say he is exactly a shadow though, he is see through, grayish, and you can see every detail From the smile on his evil face, to his long dark hair, to his hat on hits head.yes he likes to lean up on walls in halls & wait till you notice him then he tries too go street you but login guys
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 5, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Why can't it simply be a demonic spirit? Different manifestations don't mean different kinds of spirits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

How long before deprovera wears off? [ 1 Answers ]

I got a shot of this in dec of 06 I am going tfor another shot in April of 08 I have since then had sexual relations with others, is it possible that I couold in that time?:confused:

Is sex novelty that wears off? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a virgin. Me and my boyfriend plan on having sex sometime soon. It concerns me that he is a lot more sexual that I am. It doesn't really bother me (and because of this am I abnormal?) also I was just wondering once he startes getting sex from me, will the novelty like wear off. I'm worried that...

He's hot he's 23 he thinks the same about me but I'm 16 [ 10 Answers ]

OK well I'm 16 and I have a crush on my manager. I know he likes me too. Because we share so much like personal information with each other. He always finds a way to get my attention and says that if we are working together he will always get a smile out of me. I mean if he doesn't like me then I...

View more questions Search