Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 05:46 PM
    He loves me He Loves me not He Loves me He loves me not?
    I am 13, and I liked this guy who was totally sweet but then I met a guy who was so awsome and said he loved me and so I was planning on dating him and he was going to ask me out but then the other night he like my sis told me fsted a girl (so nasty) and I guess well what should I do?? And I mean about everything!
    suhari Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2010, 07:02 PM

Continue a relationship with a man you think you'd totally sweet. Because it is the choice of your heart. Not easily seduced. Because the best way is to listen to what your heart.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2010, 03:35 AM

And more to the point, at 13 years old old this riff raff of relationships is not to be worried about... believe me, it'll be more serious in the coming years...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says...

He doesn't know if he loves me [ 17 Answers ]

So I am a pretty lonely person, I study for school and I work to pay for school and live with parents who don't like me very much and are verbally/physically abusive. My ex boyfriend was the only form of unconditional love I experienced, until he no longer acted like he cared and told me that he is...

She wants to be with me but loves someone else [ 3 Answers ]

I've been best friends with a lady for over five yrs now. We started dating after two years but had our personality clashes and issues.After a year, she chose to be with this other guy she met but he didn’t want to date her for his personal reasons and personality issues and broke her heart. We...

He loves me but there someone else, what do I do? [ 7 Answers ]

I guess I need opinions on this since I can't make my own decision. ^^" Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4 months. I'm 16 and he's 18. We were together last year also, but he broke up with me after two days because he wasn't ready to go out with someone else, since he had broken up...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search