Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 08:29 PM
    I need help finding a movie
    Two little boys meet one day in there own backyard and one little boy has a disease and dies the other little boy goes to his funeral and takes his shoe and puts it in a river
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 09:00 PM

The name of the movie is, "The Cure". Brad Renfro stars. A great movie.

Feb 18, 2010, 09:24 PM

Yessss thank you..

Feb 18, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    The name of the movie is, "The Cure". Brad Renfro stars. A great movie.
    Yessss thank you :)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moviez View Post
    yessss thank you :)

Glad I could help. I love the movie. Please rate my answer if I helped. The agree/disagree button. Enjoy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding name of movie Please [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to...

Finding a movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie e few years ago, it was about a guy that was going to move from his friends. And his friends was helping him moving out, and uknwo saying goodbye and stuff. Then they like kind of ask him why he is leaving them. And he starts telling them a story , that he doesn't age, and that he...

Finding name of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie about a small indian boy that was given a yellow coloured horse, but the horse had a wounded front leg, I remember the boy took the horse to a sacred water hole and healed the horse. The movie was made in the 1980's I think. I would really appreciate if you could find...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Finding the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Im lookind for the name of ahorror or suspense movie that was being promoted about a year ago. All I know is that there is a well known actress in it that is in her late twenties early thirties. In her interview she was saying that they found a real dead body in the lake or pond during filming of...

View more questions Search