Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prsood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:56 AM
    I had sex and after few hours I am bleeding not heavily but bit from last 2 days
    Hi, I had sex and after few hours I am bleeding not heavily but from the last two days it us happening continuously and it is not like periods as the flow is not heavy and this happened for the first time before it never use to happen like this I am really very scared need your help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2010, 10:24 AM

If it is fresh blood, pink, then it probably means you were too dry for penetration and your vaginal wall became torn. If you continue to bleed in this way, see your doctor.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding (not heavy) for ten days after unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

Okai I had unprocted sex two times on a Wednesday and Sunday with the same dude... and I came on my period April 27 its is may 6 and I am still bleeeding but I can only see it when I wipe... and its like a brownish dark red.. Am I preganant,. Should I wait a couple days What's wrounG

Bleeding heavily 10 week after giving birth [ 2 Answers ]

I had my third child 10 weeks ago and bled the normal amount afterwards, my next period was absolutely normal and now I've just got my second one and its extremely heavy to the point of soaking clothes and its bright red I'm not sure what to do about it! :confused:

Bleeding heavily after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hiiiii Please help me!! iam 22 yrs old. Me and my boyfriend had sex without using condom. After 2 or 3 days i realised that my vagina was bleeding heavily like it bleeds on mensuration cycle. Its still bleeding and my mensuration cylce were over ago 5 days . What should i do please respond me...

Bleeding 3 days after rough sex... [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 35, two kids, tubes tied. My periods are pretty regular and I am in very good health. My husband and I, on occasion, have “rough sex”. I ended my last period on November 30th. Friday night (December 8th) we engaged in some pretty rough sex. Here it is the 12th, and now I'm cramping and...

View more questions Search