Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Native Americans
    I am writing a paper on Native Americans and I do not know what to write it on. I was thinking either on the mistreatment of Native Americans from the United States. I am not sure. HELP. It has to do with American History and it is for a research paper.
    Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 03:26 PM

First off you need to divide your thinking into what you really want. Do you want to focus on one tribe or the whole tribal nation? Once you get that figured out then you can focus on the part you want to use for your paper. Many tribes have a rich history in this country and not all bad. So you have to decide from what angle you want to see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native americans post revolutionary war [ 1 Answers ]

Starting with the end of the revolutionary war, discuss the role of native americans in the united states. Explore their continuing resistance to us federal policies and treaties . In your response be sure to examine how westward migration affected native american culture and society. Any responses...

Native Americans [ 1 Answers ]

What is a current issue between Native Americans and the federal government? Identify the legislation that you think is linked to the issue, and explain why you think there is a connection.

How did the united states remove the native americans [ 1 Answers ]

How did the united states remove native americans from their tribal homelands

1930 Census and Native Americans [ 1 Answers ]

How was the amount of Native American blood deceided on in the 1930 census?

View more questions Search