Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billyjun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 11:27 PM
    I need to know the rules which applie in California to buy house by paying back tax
    I need to know where to start to purchase a house based on back taxes in California.
    Billyjun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 11:30 PM

What are the rules in California regarding back taxes on hohomes that are being purchased?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe there is a way to buy a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard on infomercials and various shows that there is a way to own a forclosed home just by paying the back taxes on it. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to learn how to buy these homes. What legal ways do I take this up? Who do I have to talk to? Who do I pay rather then buying it...

How do I just buy a house paying back taxes? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I just buy a house paying back taxes? What do I do to buy a house for just the back taxes?

Paying back tax instead of lean/mortage on house [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to but a house near to city I live in and want to pay the back taxes instead of the mortgage on the house and own it from that. I don't know where to go or where to start looking to be able to do so. I am new to trying this or buying a house

View more questions Search