Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hcornier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 02:22 PM
    u-fly-it toy
    I'm looking to purchase the U-FLY-IT Instructor Pilot Set. I happened to see a recent
    Picture of it and on the box is the following: Action takeoffs climbing, turning, gliding, and landings with new... power catapult. Do you know of any collector site that has this item for sale in good condition? I believe the header on the website was U-FLY-IT carrier.

Thank you,

Hector Cornier
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2010, 11:08 PM

You might try Ebay. You can find nearly anything there. Good Luck
    Joe Becker Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hcornier View Post
    I'm looking to purchase the U-FLY-IT Instructor Pilot Set. I happened to see a recent
    picture of it and on the box is the following: Action takeoffs climbing, turning, gliding, and landings with new... power catapult. Do you know of any collector site that has this item for sale in good condition? I believe the header on the website was U-FLY-IT carrier.

thank you,

Hector Cornier
    Hector.. Are you still interested in U FLY IT Let me know. Joe Becker
    agalinko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 08:13 PM
    Mr Becker:

I own 2 of your sets, The Barnstormer set and the Instructor Pilot Set with a single engine Piper Cherokee . Both of which have the singe joystick.
    Do you know where I can find The aircraft carrier set with the yoke joystick?

Thanks for your help
    A fan

Alan Galinko
    845-536-2968
    mmayo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 01:02 PM
    I have available for sale a #706 U-Fly-It set, with the single engine Piper and with the catapault launch. It is in very good condition and appears to be in a semi assembled state, probably not used much, if at all.

Contact me if you are interested.

[email protected]
    mmayo123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 09:37 AM
    I sold this set some time back.

Best regards,

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

Should I fly to see him, even though he said it's over? [ 9 Answers ]

This is a rather long and complicated story, but I would appreciate any feedback from anyone prepared to read it! At the beginning of the year I broke up with my ex because I was moving to Europe to do an internship for a year. We agreed that we should be free to be with other people, but we...

ID for fly? [ 1 Answers ]

My passport has expired visa, so can I fly between US states with my US ID or my internasional ID?

Come fly away [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 100% disabled air force veteran and I would like to know if I can use my retired/or disabled veteran/military card to get travel discounts? My card looks like an active duty card but is grey and gives me a lot of the active duty benefits.

Help With Fly:( [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how this started I think a fly flew in threw the window but noew like over a month later I come in and see 2 big ones flying around which I got rid of but there are all these little ones because the big ones where laying eggs or whatever I think obviously I need to get rid of the...

View more questions Search