Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaycowbowen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Have $2 bill in Very Good Condition
    Have $2 bill in very good condition-Monticello on back -red A7420... red seal-signed by secretary C Douglas Dillon-1953A
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 01:20 AM
    Hi, kaycowbowen!

I apologize that no one yet has come along to address your question! However, it was posted on an old and now archived thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be posted by starting new threads.

So, I've moved it to a thread by itself so that it will be more likely to get noticed and addressed.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 09:59 PM

Kaycowbowen- YOU have a $2.00BILL,1953A seriesRED NUMBERS &RED seal SIGNATURES ARE DILLON ,{ONE OF SIGNATURES}ok on your $2.00 bill you have there are two signatures , PRIEST AND ANDERSON;;Please check the bill closeron the date,illon was one of the signatures on the {1953B SERIES} THE VALUES ARE THE SAME IN THE BOOK:: THE VALUES ARE -VG-20 is $6.50);;and for UNC -63 IT IS $12.00 ::: HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Have an 1836 Penny in Good Condition. What Might Be the Possible Monetary Value? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1836 penny in good condition and a dealer at a local coin store offered me a 1.25 for it.

Is this a medical condition? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so not only does my problem affect me, it frustrates my husband to no end and I don't know how to correct it! I sleep... a lot. I get to bed frequently around 10-11pm and I sleep until like 1-2pm! I am pragnant and I understand fatigue is normal, but this is ridiculous. Ive always slept a...

Private Party sells used car as is in good condition, everything breaks! [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a used subaru in California, the first day noticed, minor wheel noise when going over 45 and cracked rubber door and window insulation,also check engine light was on and not smogged but in the bill of sale she wrote "as is buyer will take care of smog and tires" for 11 hundred I figured it...

Skin condition. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I'm 13 and I have this weird skin problem. I've had it... well as long as I can remember, but I don't know what they are because I've never seen it on aybody else's legs. I don't know what to do but I've noticed that wenever the summer comes I eat more and they start to go away. Not...

View more questions Search