Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hassan23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Skin Care
    Hi, can you tell me about a cream called ESAPHARMA MOVATE CREAM(contains clobetasol propoinate 0.05%) I want to know what is it use for and which part of the skin is use for?
    Thank you
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 26, 2006, 08:48 PM
    Please do not use Movate Cream on your skin. It contains harmful ingredients that can damage the skin.

Jul 30, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Skin Lightening
    Hi people. Thank you for taking time read this and replyng

I just want to know if any 1 has heard, used or know about the cream explained below.
    A friend of mind who has brown skin want to use to lighten her skin and she asked me to check out for her. I found it on eBay but I just like to know if it is safe and works. On the box it say '' it works within a week''

DR MARTIN AMAZON

WHITENING AND BLEACHING CREAM WITH UV PROTECTION

WITH HERBAL & FRUITY EXTRACTS ,WITH VITAMIN C&E.

DR MARTIN AMAZON WHITENING &BLEACHING CREAM
    WITH HERBAL AND FRUITY EXTRACTS AND UV PROTECTION WHICH NOURISH YOUR SKIN WHITEN AND LOOK YOUNGER
    VITAMIN C&E ENRICHEDTO PROVIDE ANTI Oxidant PROTECTION.MAKES YOUR SKIN WHITER IN A FEW DAY.
    COMES IN A 30 ML TUBE
    INGREDIENTS MINERAL OIL,ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE GRAPE SEED EXTRACT,VITAMIN E ALOE VERA GEL,MUSHROOM EXTRACT,STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL,LACTIC ACID,GLYCERINE BP,TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CETEAREATH-6 CETEARREATH-25 ,METHYL PARABEN,FRAGRANCE,PURIFIED WATER,

Thank you very much
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 03:35 PM
    I have never heard of it but u could go to ask.com and type in the name a lot of times it will give u info on thigs.

Jul 31, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Skin Lightening
    Hi wonderful people, thanks for taking time to read this and replying

I would just like get your opoinon if you used or know about the soap below

SWISS Skin Whitening / Lightening / L Glutathione Soap

Is a premium range of products that provide natural looking white skin. An exclusive SWISS formulation secret plus L-glutathione, created through rigorous and intensive research proven safe and effective that optimizes suppression of melanin production resulting to a whiter, and fairer skin. With its complete combination of active ingredients, L glutathione skin whitening soap helps reduce and prevents age spots, dark spots, pimple marks and freckles. More than a regular whitening soap, it nourishes and protects your skin from free radicals. It has a powerful master anti-oxidant agent that comes with a strong anti-ageing property to help you maintain your youthful vibrance. The skin whitening formula contains highly essential nutrients and exfoliants that helps treat and lighten overall complexion. For fairer and more even skin tone, use daily and avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight to achieve best results.

Be safe in the knowledge that our soap is 100% Hydroquinone, Arbutin, Mercury and Kojic Acid free.

Thank you very much
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Jul 31, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan23
    Hi people. thank you for taking time read this and replyng

i just want to know if any 1 has heard, used or knw about the cream explained below.
    a friend of mind who has brown skin want to use to lighten her skin and she asked me to check out for her. i found it on ebay but i just like to know if it is safe and works. on the box it say '' it works within a week''

DR MARTIN AMAZON

WHITENING AND BLEACHING CREAM WITH UV PROTECTION

WITH HERBAL & FRUITY EXTRACTS ,WITH VITAMIN C&E.

DR MARTIN AMAZON WHITENING &BLEACHING CREAM
    WITH HERBAL AND FRUITY EXTRACTS AND UV PROTECTION WHICH NOURISH YOUR SKIN WHITEN AND LOOK YOUNGER
    VITAMIN C&E ENRICHEDTO PROVIDE ANTI OXIDENT PROTECTION.MAKES YOUR SKIN WHITER IN A FEW DAY.
    COMES IN A 30 ML TUBE
    INGREDIENTS MINERAL OIL,ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE GRAPE SEED EXTRACT,VITAMIN E ALOE VERA GEL,MUSHROOM EXTRACT,STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL,LACTIC ACID,GLYCERINE BP,TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CETEAREATH-6 CETEARREATH-25 ,METHYL PARABEN,FRAGRANCE,PURIFIED WATER,

thank you very much
    Nope haven't heard about it but I think you may be better of making your own... the ingredients don't seem like it will cause much results... you can buy the powder compounds online... a 5% combo of Kojic acid, 8% arbutin, and 5% niacinamide may do the trick... dissolve the arbutin in a bit of hand sanitizer... and add all components to about 5 onces of a waterbased lotion... the online store sells premeasured vials... with about 5-6 grams of each powder... I think it's called skin actives.com

Jan 29, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Skin lightening
    Hi all, I just like to know if anyone heard or used a skin lightening cream call FASCO HERBAL.

A friend of mind wants to know weathe it is safe or not. So please let me know as soon as possible:) thank you very much

Jul 19, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Skin Care
    Hi everybody, thank you for reading this question.

I'm going on holiday in aferica few weeks time so I was wondering ,if anybody knows a GOOD SUN PROTECTION CREAMS , I can use for the hot climate of aferica to protect myself from SUNBURN. Please give me the names of the creams ASAP

Thank you so much:) :)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jul 20, 2008, 04:44 AM
    I use Piz Buin SPF 30. It's been tested in the sahara desert. :)
    kblockett2325 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan23
    Hi everybody, thank you for reading this question.

im going on holiday in aferica few weeks time so i was wondering ,if anybody knows a GOOD SUN PROTECTION CREAMS , i can use for the hot climate of aferica to protect myself from SUNBURN. Please give me the names of the creams ASAP

Thank you so much:) :)
    This product is amazing if you would like to purchase email me at [email protected]
    Save Face & Body, SPF 15:
    Use this ultra moisturizing sunscreen with SPF 15 alone or under makeup, to aid in the prevention of harmful sunburns. Formulated with botanicals and Parsol® 1789, a highly effective UVA absorber, daily use of Save Face & Body helps protect against sun-damaged skin.

Jan 5, 2010, 11:04 AM
    Skin ligtening
    Hi , thank you for taking time to answer my question.

I brought for my sister a herbal cream which help people to clear if they have spots or dark marks on their faces.

It is herbal cream and called AL ashab , is made in Yemen. It doesn't have expiring date and the shop I brought from told me it doesn't expire so I want to know is, are there some creams which don't expire?

Please, please let me know asap.

Thank you very much for help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me any home receipes for improving the skin colour... I don want to go for chemicals... suggest me anything that shows improvement in 2 months... thanks in advance

New You skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried New You Skin Care products they make an All-Natural Aloe Enzyme Exfoliation that they claim removes dead skin cells rapidly and bring new skin cells to the surface. For the intertested the site is http://www.allaloe.com/index.html I am using other products at the moment...

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :confused: Do these fairness products really work? I have oily skin and acne problem. Till now not even one product has been able to solve my problems completely. Is there any product will work for my skin type…? Regards, Lauren

View more questions Search