Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOCKET Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 09:27 AM
    Brown Discharge
    Hi on the 19th of november i've been having brown discharge all day everyday i also had sore breasts which normally happens about a week before my period.
    My period should have started on november 24 and it is now sat 25 and the only blood i'm getting is when i wipe.

:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2006, 09:55 AM
    How old are you? Are you on any kind of birth control?

Understand that this could have been your period. We all have unusual ones once in a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 7 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 13 days after my period I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, no cramping. It continued for 6 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And...

Brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl! I am on the pill, and in the middle of a cycle of pills but I have a brown discharge and a little bit of blood, it isn't getting better or worse. I would like some advice as I'm not sure what's going on and really really scared. Sorry! But that you for any replies xx

Brown Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I AM 26 YR OLD, my last period was 12days back, since yesterday morning I have been having very little brown discharge. I am very much worried whether it is an infection,or could it be due to some deficiency?(I have low thyroid since 3 months I am taking the pill as Dr prescribed) I had my...

Brown discharge, please help me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it...

Brown Discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having brown discharge or spotting for a few weeks now. I have taken a pregnancy test twice and both times negative. I am on the pill as well. What could it be?

View more questions Search