Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aragorn366 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 05:48 PM
    70's or 80's anime or cartoon movie
    Like another question I read about someone looking for an anime they remembered without a title I have been hunting for this one for years.so here is what I have for a description.it was very hand drawn and artistic. It involved to races waring on each other.I think one was a barbarian type race maybe both were.the big parts I remember are about a young brown haired boy who had to get a powerful broken sword reforged but they didn't have a fire hot enough to do it.I believe there were creatures in the story resembling giant woolly mammoths.they were tribes people like early viking but I don't remember any shiney helmets they wore dark brown furs and I believe lived in huts
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 08:07 PM

Sounds like,.

Prince of the Sun:
    The Great Adventure of Hols

--

Feb 12, 2010, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn366 View Post
    like another question i read about someone looking for an anime they remembered without a title i have been hunting for this one for years.so here is what i have for a description.it was very hand drawn and artistic. it involved to races waring on each other.i think one was a barbarian type race maybe both were.the big parts i remember are about a young brown haired boy who had to get a powerful broken sword reforged but they didn't have a fire hot enough to do it.i believe there were creatures in the story resembling giant woolly mammoths.they were tribes people like early viking but i don't remember any shiney helmets they wore dark brown furs and i believe lived in huts
    thanks but its not a studio ghibli the art work is hum more real I guess.thanks for the link though I haven't seen that one yet

Feb 13, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Thanks but its not a studio ghibli the art work is hum more real I guess.thanks for the link though I haven't seen that one yet.note I remembered that they tried to reforge this sword before but didn't have enough fire it was only near the end when something happened to cause a hot enough fire to do the job

Feb 13, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn366 View Post
    thanks but its not a studio ghibli the art work is hum more real i guess.thanks for the link though i haven't seen that one yet.note i remembered that they tried to reforge this sword before but didnt have enough fire it was only near the end when something happened to cause a hot enough fire to do the job
    Its not rankin and bass either
    kelzly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Is it maybe the animated film "Wizards"?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076929/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's (Maybe even 70's) Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember was the little girl had red hair and a yellow dress. I believe it was environment-related and I think she changed from a real girl into a cartoon through out the movie and then back into a real girl. I want to say there were two movies and one had to do with her saving a whale.....

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie direct to VHS about Owls [ 4 Answers ]

I remember parts about an older owl telling a group of younger owls a story about Ant's or maybe grasshoppers. I'm not sure about the insect’s type. They may not even be insects. I think I remember a storm going on outside and the little owls need to be entertained by this "story". I think the...

70's or 80's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

All right Friends, I'm hopping that you are all much more clever and successful then I have been on this quest to figure out the name of this movie. I remember next to nothing about the film with the exception of one particular scene that was etched into my kindergarten memory as being the...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

View more questions Search