Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2004, 10:37 PM
    Treelist not initialising in tree window
    Hi,

Can anyone check the url: http://v8doc.sas.com/sashtml/

I've downloaded the site by using the webcopier onto my local system as I can't refer the manuals by connecting to the internet always. Now I was able to download the website, but when I open the site (default.html) page, the tree window applet is initialising but its not showing any contents. So I'm unable to browse the contents in a systematic way, instead I'm forced to search for the pages in the downloaded folders.

Moreover I'm getting an error message in the status bar for the tree applet as:
    "load:class com.sas.ixt.cd.CDApplet not found".

Can anyone help me in fixing this problem

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

SAI

Check out some similar questions!

Window installation [ 9 Answers ]

See what you guys think. We bought windows from a company and paid lot of money. One of the things they raved about was the fact that if the hardware, seals, glass breaks they will replace it for free for the time we own the windows. I get the warranty card and that states labor costs on it. The...

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

Window repair [ 10 Answers ]

We have a large picture window in our living room with 2 plates of glass, yesterday when taking down the curtain poll, it fell and crashed into the window breaking out a hole in the inside glass, but it didn't go all the way through to the outside glass. How would one repair this, and would it be...

Window price [ 2 Answers ]

Is $90 dollars good for a basement window 32" by 19".

Which red maple tree? [ 1 Answers ]

PLease help me decide which red maple tree to plant. I live in Greensboro, NC and the site is in full sun with somewhat clay soil. I am looking for a beautiful fiery red tree with a good shape. I am confused about the cultivars "October Glory", Autumn Flame, or Red Sunset. The pictures I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.