Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    L1O2L3L4Y5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 05:53 PM
    I sprained my ankle 5 weeks ago and it still hurts
    I sprained my ankle rele bad 5 weeks.ago and it still hurts rele bad. What should I do?
    Cyberstar Posts: 33, Reputation: 16

Feb 10, 2010, 05:57 PM

Make an appointment to go see a doctor as soon as possible so that the injury doesn't worsen any further.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 08:16 PM

A sprained ankle can very easily be a broken ankle. Get some x-rays.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2010, 12:19 PM

If the ankle is not broken it's going to take months to heal properly. If necessary you may need crutches to keep your weight off your ankle.

I badly sprained my left ankle in May, 2008. Twisted it something fierce. It stopped bothering me about 2 months ago. That's how long it took my ankle to properly heal up.

Don't overdo it with your ankle. Stay off it as much as possible so it can properly heal.
    jade.kayleigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 04:50 AM
    I have sprained my ankle doctors confirmed it but they say I don't need cruches as I can but a bit of weught on it but it really hurts and I have a trampolining assessment and basketball training and a match in one week what shall I do?
    And I sprained my other ankle 7 mounths ago and it heald in 3 mounths but its very weak just make sure you wear a foot support xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sprained ankle! Pleazee answerrr [ 6 Answers ]

So its Tuesday today and I was playing with my dog and I didn't want to step on him becahse he was right behind me... so I went to turn and hurt my ankle... its sprained I know it is its happened before and even my sister knows.. so don't say go see a dr. LOL.. but I have to work this thing I do...

How long does it take a sprained ankle to heal? [ 37 Answers ]

2 1/2 weeks ago, I sprained my ankle. I waited a few days to go see a doctor but when I finally did, he ordered x-rays. He said there are no broken bones. He told me to come back in a week. I did and my foot was still swollen and VERY tender in several places (I'm talking that it's so tender...

Sprained ankle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm after some advice regarding a bad sprain. On Saturday night my left ankle gave way coming down the stairs and I fell hurting it pretty bad. Went to casualty where it was xrayed and told it was just a sprain and sent on my way (nothing on it and just told to ice and rest). So went away...

Possible sprained ankle/foot [ 2 Answers ]

I was out on Tuesday night in a fab new pair of high heels and I had a bit too much to drink and went over on my heels on a flight of stairs. Luckily some guys begind me caught me and stopped me going down the stairs but I did go over on my foot further. It was painful at the time, but started...

JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:

View more questions Search