Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tecate85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Truck cranks but won't start
    I have a 2003 GMC sonoma 2 wheel drive 4.3 v6. I just got a fuel pressure gauge and when I turn the ignition on the gauge reads 60 psi so I think my fuel pump is good. Now I am trying to figure out if it's a crank or camshaft sensor or the fuel pressure regulator but I don't know where they are located. Does anyone know where they are located? Also I have a meter to test the sensors but what setting do you put the meter on to test it?
    automd Posts: 43, Reputation: -2

Feb 10, 2010, 02:45 AM

Mine did the same thing a while ago and turned out to be a bad fuse block. Sometimes it crank and sometimes not. I just replaced the fuse block and all was good.
    Fuel injectors located at the end of the fuel rail at the front of the engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

89 civic lx cranks but won't start [ 25 Answers ]

I'll try to give all the info I can. I bought this car a few months ago , supposed to have about 20,000 mi on a rebuild, timing belt good. The first time, it cranked over, fired, sputtered and died. Then I could crank and crank but it wouldn't fire.When I first turn the key, I can hear the fuel...

Engine Cranks but won't start [ 5 Answers ]

I drove my 97 eclipse gst with 53000 miles the other day and parked it shortly after. It would not start again. Engine would crank but would not start. I checked fuel pump, works when turning the key. I checked fuel rail and it is receiving fuel. I checked spark on all wires it is fine and plugs...

97 honda won't start/cranks won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

My fuses are good. car won't fire but cranks and its getting gas. It was fine I shut it off and 5 min later nothing

My 92 civic cranks but won't start! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's my problem. I have a 1992 honda civic ex and I went out to start my car one morning and all it would do is crank but not start. I hooked up a stereo system in it the night before so I thought that could be the problem so I unhooked it and it still didn't start. So I thought maybe the...

1994 honda cranks won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 1994 honda accords engine shut off at a redlight. I tried jumostarting the car thinking the battery was dead but that didn't work. The engine cranks but the car doesn't start. Does anyone have any suggestions.

View more questions Search