Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fourtwoeight Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 07:38 PM
    I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks fr
    I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks from the CD correctly because the CD drive settings in the Device Manager do not match the CD drive settings in the Player. How do I fix this problem?
    cs-csantos Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 11:02 AM

Your cd drive is set to analog... change it to digital. It should work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

Rip Music from CD's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to Rip CD's. But my Windows Media Player is saying that A CD drive is needed in order to Rip music from Cd's. Any One know what I need to do to get that CD drive back up and running?

Windows media player 11 not playing a video error message C00D11B1 [ 4 Answers ]

I copied some videos we made from my friends computer, I'm pretty sure he was using windows vista, I have media player 11, I receive an error message C00D11B1, when trying to play them, web help page came up and I went to it and couldn't find anything to help me. What codec do I have install...

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

View more questions Search