Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstarlol Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2010, 07:02 PM
    How is it going to be on the first day of middle school
    Hey everybody I am about to be in middle school and I am so nervous it seems hard and you have to be with the cool kids so everybody will like u. Even now I will now tons of people their I am still nervous. Please reply
    taylorlynn819 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 05:59 PM

I have heard stuff from my friends and family because I am with you sista so I am going to share,
    Just be yourself don't try to be popular no one wants to be friends with a snobby kid
    Sorry I forgot if I remember the rest I will comment good luck!
    rockstarlol Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2010, 09:13 AM

Thanks girl that helps I have 5 in a half months tillim in 6th grade!! :)
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2010, 08:51 AM

Just like eny other day;)
    bdprettygirlswagg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 03:03 AM

Ok so I know popularity is everything but you going to think about the pros and cons of it, I met yea people will like you maybe even envy you and make you feel like a celebrity but you will never find a real person or people in those groups most of the time. And won't you feel like a robot with the queen bee telling who to talk to who to tease what to wear. And she's not every a close friend of yours you are just one of the lackeys. The social circle of the popular group goes like this: Queen bee- everyone hates her but wants to be her. Friend to fit in, Beta- next in command if the Queen is out she takes the reigns of the group. Lackye 1- next after Beta Lackye2- after lackye 1 and lackye 3- after lackye 2. So I suggest be yourself in school and if you happen to be spotted by the popular crowd humbly appect their decision but if you don't like the work they do things then leave. But yourself though is the best answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Middle school [ 2 Answers ]

How long do you have between each class? And do I have a break at the end or something?:confused:

The first day of middle school [ 10 Answers ]

What do you expect on the first day of middle school?

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice for middle school what should I do to prepare:D

View more questions Search