Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortnmetal0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 12:24 AM
    I saw this movie a loooong time ago...
    I once watched a movie about three people who are stranded on an island; two males, one female (recipe for disaster). One male is white and the other is mexican... or something similar, and the woman is white also. I think the male was a hired hand on the boat... maybe... and I think there weren't many people on the boat to begin with.
    Anyway, they figure out ways of catching fish, and finding ways of surviving, but soon the mexicanman puts his sights on the woman. I remember she is stunning, and at some point in the movie, the two have sex on the shore with the waves around them.
    The white male soon finds out and tries to kill the mexican... and... then there is chasing... can't remember much.
    Here are some random things I remember from the movie:
    The white guy finds a boat and starts working on it to fix it. Soon the mexican and woman find out and plot to steal the boat, but the white guy is too smart. He puts a hole in the boat. Later, when they DO steal it, but don't get far because it sinks...
    Towards the end, the white man is chasing the Mexican... I think... but all the while random images of a woman shaman (girl in strange clothing performing a ritual) is dancing around in her room throwing blood all over herself... yeah... Oh, and she is obviously not on the island with them.
    The only other part I can remember is that at the end, after the white guy has killed the mexican, he is off catching fish when on another part of the island (back at camp where the woman is), a boat passes by and the woman screams to be picked up. She boards, but doesn't mention the white man because she want to leave him on the island.
    and that's it. Can someone help me out?
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2010, 02:12 AM

Parts of what your describing make me think of "The Beach" with Leonardo Dicaprio, but other parts I have no idea.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 5, 2010, 04:44 AM

Three (2005/I) (aka Survival Island)
    shortnmetal0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 10:33 PM

Thank you! That was it! I thought it was Danger Island... I guess I was close lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saw a Movie A Long Time Ago- Description Inside! [ 5 Answers ]

The movie was about these people who live in a controlled world and are told nothing about the real world. They find out about the real world and try to escape. I think it was a type of underground electronically controlled world but I'm not quite sure... I don't remember much more but I would like...

Looking for a movie I saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 1970s that had a guy smokes a cigar that came from his gun clip after the fight and his friend would kick balls fro his shoe the movie was not adios sabata

Looking for the name of a Si-Fi action movie I once saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

The main story line was about a super sonic jetliner that was climbing in altitude and a stray missile exploded near by damaging the jetliner so it could not level out of its climb. It finally ran out of fuel just as it left the earths atmosphere. Nassa sent up a modified space shuttle to...

View more questions Search