Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sec-c Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Falling pregnant after the noristerat injection
    Hi I went off noristerat last July 9th(that was my last injection) and have never been since. My partner and I have been trying to conceive since sept (end of the 2 month period for the injection to wear off). I didn't get a period until 19 dec. we have still been trying to conceive but no luck. In jan I didn't get a period but hpts negative. Could they be wrong?
    samegril Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 03:57 AM
    Hi can i get pregnant while on noristerat injection
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 26, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samegril View Post
    HI CAN I GET PREGNANT WHILE ON NORISTERAT INJECTION
    If you start a new thread you would get answers. Chances are low but, yes nothing but not having sex is 100% Even then "touching' can lead to pregnancy
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 26, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sec-c View Post
    Hi i went off noristerat last july 9th(that was my last injection) and have never been since. my partner and i have been ttc since sept (end of the 2 month period for the injection to wear off). i didnt get a period until 19 dec. we have still been ttc but no luck. in jan i didnt get a period but hpts negative. could they be wrong??
    It might be a side effect or you might be irregular. Don't stress about getting pregnant that could cause missed perriods and longer conception time.
    Pertunia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Hi,November 2009 was the last time I went for a noristerat inject and started seen my periods from may 2010 until now. The reason why I stopped using the injection is because I want to have a baby. Is it possible for me to have a baby after this or am I supposed to wait for the period to stop?
    andinazi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 09:56 AM
    I had two shots of noristerat,I missed a month and I had unprotected sex several times with my boyfriend.. What I want to know is am I pregnant because I ddint get my period..
    patricea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 05:35 AM
    How long after does your period come last injectable date was July 2012 and how long can you have to wait to get pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Injection want to become pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day My name is Amina I was on Depo and I have Left the Shot it has been 19 Months now and I am still not pregnant my period for the las t 3 months were a cycle of 28 days and 21 days and 28 days Can somebody tell me how and when will I become pregnant What should I do this is really...

Negative blood type , pregnant do I need another rogaine injection [ 4 Answers ]

I got pregnant in may, couple of weeks later started bleeding and was told to come in get Rh injection since my blood type is negative. I did have a miscarriage. Now Im pregnant again and would like to know if I need another injection to prevent miscarriage. Please help. Thanks

Injection Or Pregnant [ 20 Answers ]

Im 18 years old and with a partner. I suffered a terrbible miscarriage back in Sept 2005 which had me hospitalised for 4 days.. Ive had the odd period here and there but they were heavy and I was hospitalised a couple of time. I decided to go back on the injection at beginning of June. I have had...

Could I have fallen pregnant just before I had the injection? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need someone's help... I had a baby 3 months ago... when she was 6 weeks old I had unprotected sex with my partner twice but he pulled out, then when she was 8 weeks I had the depo injection , is there any chance I could have fallen pregnant in the two weeks even though he didn't in me?

View more questions Search