Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunkissed2119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 09:13 PM
    I got my tubes tied and now pass huge blood clots
    I am 25 3 kids got my tubes tied sense then I have suffered from terribal cramps huge blood clots why? And is there something wrong with me?
    vask Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 10:50 PM

This is often because prior to tubal ligation someone is using some other contraceptive that also lessens blood flow. Once she has had TL, that former contraception is stopped and her normal heavier flow returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Huge blood clots during period [ 2 Answers ]

Well to start, I'm only 22 years old and I have had 2 children. My youngest is 2 years old and after I gave birth to him I got an IUD inserted. I noticed during my first period that I had some small blood clots but the doctor said they were nothing to worry about but in the past 2 years they have...

I have my tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

Can your tubes come untied ? I fell moves in my bally all the time!

Huge blood clots [ 2 Answers ]

My period has suddenly become irregular and I recently went to the bathroom and hugh blood clots

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Tubes tied [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help

View more questions Search