Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Feb 3, 2010, 07:21 PM
    Evaporation line or faint positive?

I'm taking another one tomorrow (pink dye) but I just figured this might help with anybody that might have the same problem.. so I'll update when I take another test and we'll see if it was really a faint positive or not :cool: by the way my cycle is usually 28 days but once in a while its 24 so I'm either due tomorrow or a couple days late I have another post about implantation that has more details.. this is to help women in the same boat as me I hope it helps a lot once I find out if I'm pregnant or not for sure
    Effat123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 09:12 PM

Hi.. as far as I know.. as long there is a faint line.. you are pregnant... because that happened to me as well... and it will be darker after few days.. because you probably don't have enough HCG in your urine at this time... as it could be an early pregnancy.. :)

Feb 3, 2010, 10:04 PM

Yea but I've been reading a lot about blue dye pregnancy tests and sometimes the evaporation lines come out blue from the dye that's why I'm going to take a pink test later... I did get cramps today like I was going to start my period but it didn't come I'm trying not to get my hopes up but MY HOPES ARE UP lol

Feb 4, 2010, 11:48 AM

I think I just got my period.. sooo I DO NOT RECOMMEND taking blue dye tests... =/

Feb 4, 2010, 12:35 PM

WTH my period just STOPPED! I still have cramps.. sorry if TMI but I put a tampon in and took it out rite away to check.. and it was bright red.. I put another one in for a little bit took it out it was red on top brown on the bottom... now its gone but I still have cramps I'm going insane!! Sorry for all the posts lol just sort of venting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Faint Line-Positive or negative? [ 9 Answers ]

Please tell what you think... positive or not? This really isn't a great picture since I took it with my phone but the line is there. No squinting or holding it up to the light. 28847

5 days late, spottin and faint positive hpt [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my husband are currently trying to conceive our 2nd child. My period is 5 days late but two days ago I started wiping brown blood, very little amounts. Today's it's a bit more pinky color. I have very mild cramping from time to time. Im constantly on the toilet weeing, its like every 10...

Faint positive and now pink discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Ok so my period is over a week late and I've taken a pregnancy test and there was a faint line but I'm still not sure what it means. Today I've started having pink discharge. I'm kind of dissapointed, I don't want my period to come but I'm so confused right now about what...

Evaporation Line? [ 6 Answers ]

All right. I need advice. I am now 6 days late. I took a FRE pregnancy test last Sunday, it was (-). I took another one 2 days ago, a faint line showed up after 20 minutes. I heard if you took the test apart, an evaporation line WOULD NOT be on the backside of the test strip. Is this true? I...

View more questions Search