Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeniusMind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Details of case solomon vs solomon
    I need the complete details including facts and judgement of solomon ltd vs solomon case
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Did you wants us to print it out and mail it to you too?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 2, 2010, 12:52 PM

Why would anyone here who has the resources to find all that information, which isn't many, take the time a energy needed to track down all that information just to give it to you for free?

Anyone with access to the level of information you're looking for would have to be in a legal profession. That means they are likely paid by the hour, or case. The amount of research you're asking for would take several hours out of their day, hours they would not be paid for.

Why is it so important for you to get this information? Are you doing some sort of homework on the case? Are you working a case and want to use that one as a precedent, but lack the resources to get the information yourself? Are you just too lazy to put in the required work and hope someone will do it for you?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Actually it's a very famous landmark case that students are often require to research. The question is a recurring one at AMHD. It's so easy to find info on it it's embarrassing. I don't foresee a fruitful law/business career for soemone who can't find that information on their own.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 2, 2010, 01:14 PM

I was unaware of that.

It still leaves the option that the OP is doing homework and wants us to do all the actual work for them. Laziness and a law career do not go together well.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2010, 10:34 AM

This has been asked a hundred times and the answer is the same - "we don't do homework."

OP should use the search feature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case of Solomon V Solomon [ 3 Answers ]

What was the case

Case Solomon vs. Solomon [ 2 Answers ]

What are the facts of the case Solomo vs Solomon ? What was held in this case ?

What were the deatails of the case of solomon vs solomon [ 1 Answers ]

What were the deatails of the case of solomon vs solomon

Solomon v.solomon case [ 1 Answers ]

:( Is there anyone here know how much general principles stated in this case of solomon v. solomon? Need your help.. it's very important since I'm doing assingment on that particular case. Thanks for kindness.

View more questions Search