Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicathemunch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 10:08 PM
    Looking for the title of an 80's children's VHS
    I am looking for the title of a children's movie that I watched repeatedly when I was young. It was in a land made of patchwork quilt and the characters were puppet animals. I remember there was a lamb, not sure about the other animals. It was made up of a few short stories, one was about all the characters making a soup and spoiling it as 'too many cooks spoil the broth', with all of the stories teaching some moral. If you have any idea PLEASE help me as I seem to be the only person who watched this movie.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 08:22 AM

The Land of Pleasant Dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

Title of children's movie of 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a title to a children's movie I watched at a very young age and now would like my daughter to watch.. Plot I believe: is a young brown haired girl who goes though a mirror in her bedroom to a fantasy world with munchkins maybe and a evil witch of some sort.. . that is all I can...

80's? Children's movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me figure out the title of a children's movie I watched when I was little? My memory is very vague and I hope that the parts of the movie I remember are all actually parts from the same movie. I remember something about a little girl in her bedroom and there is another world...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search