Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kdegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Anxiety
    I don't have health insurance and I need help with my anxiety. Its become crippling. What should I do?
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 1, 2010, 02:08 PM

Most cities in the USA have community mental health clinics. They don't require that you have insurance. Look up mental health in your local yellow pages and call the Community Mental Health center or clinic and ask for an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One with Anxiety [ 1 Answers ]

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Anxiety. I find that often if someone, especially a parent when I was younger, doesn't want me to do something it is labeled as an obsession when its not. Othertimes when I do have an obsession I am scared to tell anyone out of fear of criticsm. I am a young...

Anxiety maybe? [ 7 Answers ]

My back hurts and chest hurts, so immediately I thought I was having a heart attack or something . I am not, I know that in my head.But my body says something different. I am not currently taking medicine for anxiety. I do not like the weight gain. My question is : should I start the medicine...

Anxiety [ 6 Answers ]

I'm male, 59 years old, exercise every other day for one hour on an elliptical trainer. I have an incredibly low resting pulse rate of only 45, and a resting BP of only 110/60. With numbers like these, you wouldn't think that I suffer from anxiety, but I do. I've tried listening to various CD...

Separation anxiety [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a beagle/chihuahua puppy from an animal shelter and am trying to crate train her. Whenever we leave the house she poops in her crate and cries and barks non-stop. She is quiet and happy in the crate when we are home. We've tried making her 'party bags' with toys and snacks rolled into a...

Anxiety [ 2 Answers ]

Here I am at home again. I was invited to visit with a co-worker this weekend. I really want to go. I enjoy her company and we get along well at work. I didn't call. This happens all the time with me. There are so many things that I enjoy, people, church, friends, family, picnics, etc. At work, I...

View more questions Search