Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgritton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 12:53 PM
    Sears Kenmore Dishwasher start button won't start unit
    I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that will not start when pushing the start pad location. It will pump when put on the Cancel/Drain button, but will not start after that.
    It does have power, or the pump would not run during the Cancel/Drain cycle.

The washer was purchased in Jan 20, 2006 at Sears. It is a Model No. 2217012402 according to our paper work. So... now 4+ years old.

All the other buttons seem to light up, just won't start when you punch the start pad location.

BG

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer won't start when I push the start button [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore dryer won't start when I push the start button

Kenmore dryer won't start could be start button or timer [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with this. My dryer was working good and now it won't start at all.

Kenmore 90 series, start button stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

A few days ago my girlfriend complained that the dryer wasn't working properly. She said that she hit the START button and it wouldn't start. But then followed later with, I checked the door and it's fine. Yesterday I am doing laundry and the dryer is running fine for the first three loads....

Sears kenmore dryer won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dryer that won't run. The model is 110.60096990. It is digital, and everything lights up, you can push a cycle, change time, everything seems normal, but when you push start, it only makes a clicking sound. Last night we had bad storms and our power went out, not sure if that has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.