Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timady1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 02:52 AM
    In win7 how do I speed up MSHEARTS
    When playing mshearts in win 7 when the 4 cards are played to centre it takes about 4 seconds for them to clear.What could I alter in registry to speed this up.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2010, 03:34 AM
    Nowt.
    This is most likely to do with the specs of your machine.
    More RAM and a better graphics card would help, but as you haven't posted your computer's information it's a little difficult to tell.

Your machine's rating would also help.
    timady1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Nowt.
    This is most likely to do with the specs of your machine.
    More RAM and a better graphics card would help, but as you haven't posted your computer's information it's a little difficult to tell.

Your machine's rating would also help.
    It is unlikely to have anything to do with PC specs as this is the only function in mshearts that is abnormally slow.All the rest of mshearts dealing etc works fine.
    aliancemd Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by timady1 View Post
    It is unlikely to have anything to do with pc specs as this is the only function in mshearts that is abnormally slow.All the rest of mshearts dealing etc works fine.
    Sorry, but the guy is right. It's because of your computer specs. You may try to right click on your screen(u have to minimize down all the applications, to see the desktop) and go to Properties and there change from Windows 7 Aero theme, to Windows 7 Basic, it's a little lower if u scroll down. It may be because of graphics, because Windows 7 eat a lot of it...
    sparcking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 09:46 AM

The specs would be very helpful but I really doubt that this has anything to do with the problem as mshearts will run on a p2 cpu, I would check the Microsoft faqs but 4 seconds isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things, wish I could help more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient Sunbeam Mixmaster only runs at full speed (speed control not fuctional) [ 19 Answers ]

I wonder what's wrong? It's a wonderful antique. Looks not too different to this: Sunbeam Mixmaster Stand Mixer : Target It has a variable speed control. All of a sudden it no longer responds to the speed dial but runs top speed constantly. What is wrong and how might I go about fixing...

View more questions Search