Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nivthur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 03:18 AM
    Crx del sol won't start??
    Hi I have got 1992 del sol,the problem is started two days ago when I took it to shopping went back to my car headlights side signal everything working but the engine wanted start.so I tried jump starting still nothing.so I left my car at the car park and went back to my car yesterday and tried again,this time I thought I put some petrol because I remembered that my petrol light came on the day before,so anyway got some petrol and tried,still nothing.so I got a piece of wire and took of the wire which goes to the ignition an connected,so it started,and so I put in more petrol now.brought it back home stopped the engine tried starting again and it's the same thing but after I did the same thing which was to connect the wire inside the engine to fire it up.now drove it around the block and thought I check it what it does now and nope nothing everything works but even the step which I tried to start before won't work? and I forgot to mention that I have immobiliser and its very annoying.please please any ideas,hope to hear from you soon thank you.niv:)
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 08:50 AM
    1. Check fuses in the under-hood and under-dash fuse boxes, using a test light or multimeter.

2. Check for any diagnostic trouble codes being thrown.

3. Charge battery.

4. Check/replace the starter solenoid.

5. Check ignition switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda civic del sol won't start [ 37 Answers ]

My 93 Honda civic del sol had been sitting in my driveway for a couple of months. After I charged the battery, I started my Honda and let it run. It ran For 20 minutes with no problem. It then stalled, when I attempted to start it again, it wouldn't start. The engin turns over but it just won't...

93 Honda Del Sol maintenance 90,000 [ 3 Answers ]

Honda Del sol 93 - maintenance 90,000 Please let me know what items are necessary: 1. replace timing belt, they also want to replace water pump and add new drive belts - do I need to do all 3? (fee 550) 2. Valve clearance - I have heard that you can forget this unless you hear a rattle or...

93 honda civic del sol [ 1 Answers ]

My engine uses one quart of oil every 250 miles. It has 175000 miles on it. Sparkplugs do not have black deposits on them. Compression appears to be good. Valves were checked by mechenic and seals were replaced. PCV system was removed and cleaned. There doesn't appear to be any major leaks. There...

Honda Del Sol 93 [ 4 Answers ]

My mileage is 90,000. My muffler is loud and the dealer suggested to have it replaced for $200. My maintenance on this car has been real minimal - what can I expect the lifespan of this car to be? I'm trying to see if it is worth it for the muffler. Thanks Theresa

'95 Honda del Sol engine dies at high speeds [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My girlfriend's '95 del Sol dies at highway speeds. The engine just stops, rpm drops to zero. The car starts up fine afterwards, but after a few minutes of driving, it dies again. We had to get it towed home (140 dollars!! AHH! ). Now she's too scared to drive it anywhere too...

View more questions Search