Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    new42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 05:46 PM
    I can't give her an orgasm
    I am a guy who has really been with 5 women in almost 25 years. I am now seeing a woman who is the person who has more sexual experience then me. Other than in the bedroom, our relationship is built around love, compassion and whole hearted conversation. We can resolve and compromise on everything... EXCEPT(! ) I am not really that experienced in bed and this is affecting the rest of our relationship. I want to "satisfy" her in every sexual way, but I can't seem to do it... I can't seem to last for a very long time and she is getting very frustrated with this. To the point that she does not want to engage in any sex. She is also afraid that it will eventually lead to the end of us... and I don't want that...
    How does a 42 yr old guy get "more" experience?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 05:58 PM

"More" experience isn't going to help. Stop screwing her and start making love with her. Make it all about her and you'll get yours in there somewhere.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 11:43 AM

I am assuming that the act of intercourse is not your only way to try to satisfy her. There are many other things that go along with the intercourse, touching, talking, massages, mutiual masturbation, oral sex, cuddling, all of these and many more should be a part of your sex life. You doing all of these things to her will "Save" you for the finish.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:13 PM
    The thing is a sexual relationship doesn't ' start and end in the bedroom. As adults surely you can talk to each other? If she's feeling unsatisfied, and knows what satisfies her - why don't you talk about it and experiment?

It sounds as if your nervousness at her greater experience is also affecting you - so put it on the table - tell her about it.

It can also take time to get to know someone sexually, if you genuinely care about each other then take the time to get to know each other... patience is required. Her refusing to engage in sex is hardly helping your capacity to last longer!

The only way you can get more experience is to engage in an honest sexual relationship, not one where one person feels demeaned and the other one opts out.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:27 PM

Get a copy of the book " The Sensuous Man". Books like this one and others like it, really help inexperienced lovers. I read this book(big brother's copy) when I was fifteen, and it helped me to know how to satisfy women at an early age.

Once you learn all the "special spots", you go from there. Let her know that you are willing to learn how to make her feel good. Experiment often. And most importantly, like Catsmine said, make love with her, not to her.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 11:25 AM

Two questions:

Can she bring HERSELF to orgasm?

Has she tried to show/tell you how to do it? If so, have you LISTENED to her?

If she expects you to intuitively KNOW, that's just crazy. She needs to help you learn her body. At the same time--you need to listen and understand that it's not about YOU--it's about learning HER.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2010, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Two questions:

Can she bring HERSELF to orgasm?

Has she tried to show/tell you how to do it? If so, have you LISTENED to her?

If she expects you to intuitively KNOW, that's just crazy. She needs to help you learn her body. At the same time--you need to listen and understand that it's not about YOU--it's about learning HER.
    I'd like to know these things myself... good to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

I'm not sure if its an orgasm I'm having. [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old girl, I have been having sex since I was 14 and there is still something I am trying to understand. Can I have multiple orgasms through intercourse, an still not know how to masturbate? I'm not sure what an orgasm feels like or typically how long it last. Can someone tell me, I...

I [ 4 Answers ]

Please Help! I’m 21, Female . I’ve been sexually active since I was 16. I’ve never had an orgasm. Not by myself not with a guy. I’ve never had one! I’m not kidding! Help! I’m not that in to self satisfaction. I just can’t get excited by myself. I’m with a guy right now. He’s very special ,...

View more questions Search