jburnham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Sore boobs hard nipples
    I have been suffering with sore erect nipples and very tender boobs
    For almost 3 weeks what could this be caused with
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 06:03 PM

If your period has been delayed or you feel more tired than normal please take a pregnancy test. This will rule out a bad case of the pregnant for now. But if you still don't get your period then go to your doctor and have him take a look around and see what the problem is. He will do a blood test to see if you've come down with a case of the pregnant. Also, if you feel more tired and have to sleep a lot, be aware that the pregnant can definitely do this to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore nipples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm post menopausal, 47 years old and recently my nipples are sore to the touch. Any ideas what it could be? I have a mammogram scheduled for next month...

Tender hard nipples ? Sore breasts? Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

It's only been a week, since the only possible time I could have conceived? I have had extremely tender nipples, and they are always erect. I also have pain and soreness in my breasts. I've heard this is a result of pregnancy, could it be anything else.?

Sore Nipples [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing very sore nipples for the past week or so. My period is not due for another 2 weeks and I am always very regular. I have in the past experienced slightly sore nipples maybe a day or so just before my period. I had unprotected sex on April 5th and according to a fertility...

Sore Nipples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , my question is I've had sore nipples for about five days and when I touch them they hurt really bad . I'm not due for my period for 2 weeks . I've been trying to conceive... for about 6 months . I took an ovulation test on Thursday and it came out positive which means I ovulated on...

View more questions Search