Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnica1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 08:57 PM
    How much time can I get for a violation of probation with only three days left on it?
    I had a seven year sentence. Three was suspended and I served four in prison. I have three days left on the three years probation and now my agent wants to violate me for a dirty urine and not finishing drug classes which I am still attending. If she does violate me then what else could the judge do to me. I already served my time and there is no more suspended sentence left so can she give me more time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 09:08 PM

You can get up to the entire 3 years of probation in prison. Unlike parole, probation can be required to do the entire time, if there is only one day left.

Most likely the judge will extend your probation for not finishing the drug classes,
    topend Posts: 30, Reputation: -1

Jan 27, 2010, 09:19 PM

I'm surprised you are not on parole..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

First time violation of probation [ 6 Answers ]

My husband was arrested in Jan 08 for Gross fraud, a 3rd degree felony. When he was sentenced he could either do 6 months in county jail or 3 years probation. He did the 3 years probation. He was also sent to a Rehab program for 1 year, on a misdemeanor drug charge. That charge has been dropped and...

Maryland violation of probation time limits to file violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 5 yrs of probation during which I violated the terms by not paying restituion as indicated . I could not pay for financial reasons and a violation was filed and I was found guilty. The judge sentenced me to 6 months jail and said that I would have only 6 months left after I got out to...

Second time probation violation of a felon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the consequence of violation of probation of a felon for the second time?

View more questions Search