Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjcap Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 04:32 PM
    I am looking for a merengue song called "Juangomera" by Antonio Morel
    He's from the Dominican Republiic. I think it was from the 60's? But I'm having trouble finding it. Anybody know where I can get it? The chorus lyrics go something like this: "Me gusta bailar con Lola porque Lola baila bueno..."

Anybody have it?

Thanks!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 07:31 PM

Try Napster. They have just about any artist you want. You have to pay to download. Good luck and let me know if you find it.

Feb 1, 2010, 11:29 AM
    No dice on Napster or iTunes. Maybe someone has a spot that has a little more obscure stuff?

Feb 1, 2010, 11:29 AM
    No dice on Napster or iTunes. Maybe someone has a spot that has a little more obscure stuff?
    filmets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 12:17 PM
    The song you are looking for is on an album called "Merengue - Dominican Music And Identity" I purchased it and Amazon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song called "Good Life"? [ 12 Answers ]

It is a song from either the 80's or 90"s. Not the song by Kanye West either. I have had it stuck in my head form about 3 days now. Please help!

Comedy Song called "Japanese Car", I think. [ 5 Answers ]

My parents had a tape with this song on it, a friend gave it to them off of a recording from a 35. I've been looking for it and can't find it anywhere. I remember some of the words even though I heard it about 20 years ago. If anyone knows who sings it or better yet where to get a copy of it, I...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio?

View more questions Search