Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 11:51 AM
    Rhine light bulbs
    Need a Rhine bulb, P/N FHD40EL, 40W. Do you have?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Hi, donmc!

Are you asking if someone here has that kind of light bulb to sell to you?

Thanks!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 03:36 PM
    I am fresh out, but these people have some:

FHD40EL RHINE HAMPTON BAY $15.19 - Discounts Available - FC40/2C/SW/CD 37340 40W CIRCLINE G10Q 7.3 MOL RHINE FHD40EL/4P HUNTER BAY This is a BulbMatrix Value Replacement. (ALB-UPC: EZZOO7)
    jamoore333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 07:17 PM
    If you can't find a Rhine FHD40EL bulb.. I found a Westinghouse 2C circular 40watt Item#37340

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My light bulbs keep blowing out [ 23 Answers ]

Hi. The light bulbs in my kitchen and dining area keep blowing out. I hired an electrician to do some other work, and he said my bulbs just blew. However, after I purchased new bulbs, they still blew out. Some of the bulbs are halogen and others are incandescent. I don't have any problems with...

New light bulbs [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a ceiling fan that can use up to 40 watt bulbs. I've noticed that there are a new more efficient type bulb out. The question I have is it safe to use the new type bulb that gives off 100 watts of lighting and only using 23 watts of power. I'm hoping that because the bulbs are more...

Changing light bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a Harbor breeze ceiling fan with funky light bulbs & now can't find the bulbs, Any ideas?

Light bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

What does T I P O mean in light bulbs

Light Bulbs [ 3 Answers ]

It seems as though recently that our light bulbs keep going out... what might be the cause of this?? Just in the last 2 days we've had 3 light bulbs go out. (they have all been changed in the last couple of months!)

View more questions Search