Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    answers5324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 08:33 AM
    I have a ssn & I had a us passport 50 years ago but now its lost.
    I want to know if I'm a us citizan.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 08:33 AM

If you had a US passport, yes, you're a US citizen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still mourning a lost love from years ago [ 4 Answers ]

I'm crying at the memory as I type, and this was a long ago break-up. Tell me please, is it normal or at least common for one's first love to linger in one's mind like this? I have had other loves since then, and during those times I certainly think of Mr. Long Ago less frequently, but always come...

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Lost Passport with no details of previous passport--Very important [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, What can be done when a passport is lost and no details regarding the previous passport ios available?? The FIR from the police station was produced at the regional passport office but we got a response saying that another passport cannot be issued if the details of previous passport are...

Can I get a passport if I've had a misdemeanor 20 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

;)My brother had a misdeameanor 20 years ago and he has sent for his fiance' and been to the Philippines three times. The problem is they're stuck on the misdeameanor. He's never been in trouble since, and is a good man, Can they hold up her K-1 Visa?

I lost my boyfriend on New Years Eve 2008 & I can't get over it. [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my boyfriend on New Years Eve 2008. We were all at a party and I had to go home that night at 2:00 a.m I left him there because we were at his brother house. He was really drunk but I know that he would be okay. The last words that he told me was that he loved me and that when I Graduated...

View more questions Search